There are various membership options for Kinni depending on which features you want to use and how you want to use them. Ranging from workout builders to recording outdoor runs to running hill sessions in Alps! (when linked to virtual training platforms).
Having your own Kinni account allows you to store all your recorded and created workouts in one app, run your custom workouts hands-free, sync sessions across multiple devices and much more!
How to log in to see your Kinni subscription
There are two ways to log into your Kinni account to upgrade, view or change (or even cancel) your subscription!
- Head to account.kinni.co
- Click Sign in
- Enter your email address and chosen password to sign in
If you don’t have an account, you will need to create an account in the Kinni app.
- Open the Kinni app
- Go to the Settings tab in the Kinni app
- Select Manage your account
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Sign in
- Type in your email address and your chosen password to sign in
- Select Subscription
- Here is where you can view/manage your subscription
- Forgotten your password?
Sign into the Kinni app and reset your password.
- Forgotten your email or need any further support?
Email [email protected] and we will be able to help!