The voice prompt feature allows you to add personalised voice prompts per split in your workout as if you has a coach next to you.
How does it work?
You can add personalised text in new or existing workouts which will prompt during your workout. This is particularly helpful to motivate or notify of any notes you would like to be announced during your workout.
How to do it
You can add voice prompts for each split within your workout.
To add an voice prompt simply:
- Open the workout split you want to add the voice prompt to.
- Find the Add Voice Prompt button.
- Now add the text you would like to be announced at the start of the workout split.
- Select Set Voice Prompt to save it.
- Select Update on the workout builder screen to save the changes.
Then, when you have added your own Voice Prompts to your workout, you might want to change the actual ‘voice’ telling you what to do!